Can an issue planned with Templo Planner "make itself room" so the person is not overbooked?

Deleted user May 19, 2016

Hi there,

we are currently trying out JIRA + Tempo to see if it meets our planning needs. Is there an automatic solution for the following problem?

• User was assigned an issue which spans over a couple days, each with about 60% capacity
  • User now has an extra issue planned for a full day (e.g. an external workshop). The first issue that was automatically distributed over all the days does not adapt its capacity for the day though
  • This leaves the person with a single day of 160% and all other days at 60%. I don't want to plan individual days for all issues, but sometimes it is necessary - and these should "make themselves room" so the person is not overbooked - especially when left and right of the day is enough capacity.

If there is no automatic solution, can I trigger something like a "redistribute planned time"?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user May 25, 2016

Hi there,

thanks Sigrún, I just created the request. https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TP-565

Hope that this will be picked up one day!

0 votes
Sigrún Arna Sigurðardóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2016

Hi Kathrin,

Unfortunately there's no automatic solution regarding this issue.

If you wish us to create a new feature request requesting this function, please let us know and we can create it for you.

If you wish to create the feature request yourself, you can do so via our JIRA.

1. Go to https://tempoplugin.jira.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
  2. Select "Create" to create a new issue
  3. The following fields need to contain information: Project (select the appropriate product) Issue type - select "Improvement" Summary - give a summary of your feature request Description - give a description of your feature request Save the request

Tempo product owners review all requests for Tempo products and if the request is within the scope of the roadmap it is transitioned from the Needs Triage status.

Best regards,
Sigrún
Tempo 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events