Can an Administrator edit or clear the Time in Status values in JIRA?

Robert Jacobs March 31, 2016

Problem: We recently began using JIRA Agile (Kanban) but I have several issues with various transition histories from previous workflows that are not reflected on the Kanban reports. I would like to "true up" the cycle times and rolling averages for these issues on our Kanban Control Charts. Is there an effective way to accomplish this?

The solution would need to apply to our JIRA Cloud deployment. (i.e., Function is not restricted or is configurable on request.)

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2016

You would need to poke the right events into the history to do that.

The only way to do that on Cloud would be to export the whole system, add the events to the XML (correctly, which is not easy) and re-import the issues with their new histories!

Robert Jacobs March 31, 2016

Thanks. That does sound complicated! I'll check with Atlassian Support to see if they can accommodate else, we'll just have to deal with the discrepancies for now.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2016

Yes, Atlassian support would be a good idea here.

Suggest an answer