Can a cross-project board be accessed using the Projects option in the header?

Documentation indicates that should be able to select the cross-project board using Projects in the header. I've tried and do not see the cross-project board as a selection in the projects. I am using JIRA 7.1.2

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Jim,

I'm using JIRA 7.1.4, and it is working as expected.

I have board "Mobile" which includes issues from projects A, B, and C.

I can navigate to any of the 3 projects and select the board from the "Boards in this project" drop-down.

Do you have permission to view the filter and all of the projects included in the filter?

I have permission. I have been trying to follow thes instructions: Accessingacross-projectboard; which seems to indicate that I should be able to select the cross-project board as a project. Your instructions make a lot more sense. Thanks

Aha, I can confirm those instructions appear to be either incorrect or written very poorly. smile

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

76 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you