Can Team Roles in Tempo Teams be customised?

I would like to add a custom role to my Role dropdown in my Tempo Team (say "Office Linebacker"). Is there a way to configure the available Roles?

roles

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Sebastian,

this is not available in the current versions of Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner but this feature will be released within the next two weeks. It is part of Tempo Teams 2.2 that will be part of Tempo Planner 1.2 but will also be released separately to the Atlassian marketplace.

So, if you are using Tempo Timesheets, you will be able to update the System Plugin: Tempo Teams through the Atlassian marketplace (see also https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.tempoplugin.tempo-teams)

Kind regards,

Susanne

Hi Susanne,

thanks for the reply. We had a Planner demo online this morning. Being able to customise and then plan & report based on those roles would be a huge bonus for us. I'll check out your release plan and then come up with specific requests to see what you guys think.

Cheers,

Seb

Thank you, all feedback is very much appreciated.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,317 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot