Can Jira activity streams be cleared?

steve tolson December 12, 2013

Is it possible to clear the acitivity within a project? For example I've created a project template and in doing so have filled up the acitivty stream with the creation of several tasks. I then use one of the builtin scripts to copy the project template to a new project and assign a project lead.

However, the new project still has all of the acitivity stream from me creating the initial tasks. I would like to be able to clear them out.

1 answer

1 vote
Teck-En
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2013

There's no way to clear off the activity stream, but you can add a filter to show the activity stream gadget such as feeds after certain dates. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+the+Activity+Stream+Gadget

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2015

Unless you have some information leakage and you are hopeless as it seems that the only "solution" is to disable Activity Stream forever!

Suggest an answer