Can Issue type Decision Engine Type also be an alternative on sub task level in structure?

Vishal December 25, 2018

I need this to create stories after best practice (where the story is structured as what it improves from the users perspective). Decision Enigne changes(issue type) are therefore normally sub tasks in this end to end flow of changes. However, I still need it to be on story level for other projects with decision models, therefore we ask that it could be an alternative on both story level and sub task level.

I would like to be able to have this issue type (the Decision Engine Change) also to be an alternative issue type on subtask-level, because the changes to the decision engine are in most of the new features that we develop in the "project A" only one part of the whole end-to-end process for required to develop for a new feature. It is therefor in the "Project A" most appropriate to use this isse type on sub-task level., but for other projects where there also are decision engine (as for example in the Future Finance product) they structure their stories differently and would like to have the Decision Engine Change on Story-level.

Any suggestion on this ??

1 answer

0 votes
Support Team [ALM Works] December 28, 2018

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for posting.

When you mention "Sub-Task", do you, in fact, mean the Jira Issue Type that is created within another Issue? Or do you simply want to be able to build one structure model where Stories are on the First level and another model where the same Stories are Children of a "Feature Request" Issue Type for instance?

I look forward to assisting you.

Best Regards,

Vlad

ALM Works

Suggest an answer