Can I write a query which will find blockers ?

Robert Dibley January 22, 2013

I'd like to find all issues which are blocking other issues and are not yet completed, however I cannot see any way to do this with the query language. Ideally what I would want would be something like this :

resolution IS EMPTY AND linkedIssues(issue, "blocks") IS NOT EMPTY

Is there some alternative method I can use to get this information ?

I'd be perfectly happy if it was a dashboard gadget rather than a query, but I can't see any gadgets which can do this either.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2013
0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2013

can you try this jql please?

resolution is EMPTY AND issueFunction in hasLinks("blocks")

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2013

That's not available in AOD :-(

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2013

sorry. didn't knew that. too bad though :(

Suggest an answer