Can I view the metrics of Time to SLA in the issue Navigator?

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

I only see the Time to SLA reports and its functions but is there a way I can see the SLA in the issue navigator? 

I want to have the reporting avaiable for everyone else

2 answers

2 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2018

Hello,

As Alexey mentioned, you can add Time to SLA custom field to the navigator.

Also, you can create SLA Date Fields custom field in which you can use every date field in TTS as separate custom field, and see them in issue navigator.

I hope I was clear

Tuncay

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

Hi Tuscay,

I see how can I add the date custom fields, but I cannot see how I can add the SLA custome fields. I need to see the metric but when I search for the custome fields they do not seem to appear for search of in the colums. I saw the Time to SLA JQL functions but that just for seaching I want to create a report when I can see in the colum how many days they elapsed.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2018

Yes, you're right, those fields are not searchable. However, you can use TTS jql functions and add those date fields to navigator. The only thing you can not see is the elapsed time (which may come in further releases)

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2018

Hello,

An SLA metric is just a custom field of the  SLA CustomField Type. That is why you can go to the Issue Navigator and add an SLA custom field as a column. You will be able to see it.

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 16, 2018

Hi Alexey, do you mean the normal jira Service Desk ones or the Time to SLA app?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2018

The normal Jira Service Desk one. But now I undertand that you use a plugin. My solution will not fit.

Suggest an answer