Can I view the metrics of Time to SLA in the issue Navigator?

I only see the Time to SLA reports and its functions but is there a way I can see the SLA in the issue navigator? 

I want to have the reporting avaiable for everyone else

2 answers

Hello,

As Alexey mentioned, you can add Time to SLA custom field to the navigator.

Also, you can create SLA Date Fields custom field in which you can use every date field in TTS as separate custom field, and see them in issue navigator.

I hope I was clear

Tuncay

Hi Tuscay,

I see how can I add the date custom fields, but I cannot see how I can add the SLA custome fields. I need to see the metric but when I search for the custome fields they do not seem to appear for search of in the colums. I saw the Time to SLA JQL functions but that just for seaching I want to create a report when I can see in the colum how many days they elapsed.

Yes, you're right, those fields are not searchable. However, you can use TTS jql functions and add those date fields to navigator. The only thing you can not see is the elapsed time (which may come in further releases)

0 vote
Alexey Matveev Community Champion Jan 16, 2018

Hello,

An SLA metric is just a custom field of the  SLA CustomField Type. That is why you can go to the Issue Navigator and add an SLA custom field as a column. You will be able to see it.

Hi Alexey, do you mean the normal jira Service Desk ones or the Time to SLA app?

Alexey Matveev Community Champion Jan 17, 2018

The normal Jira Service Desk one. But now I undertand that you use a plugin. My solution will not fit.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

708 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you