Can I use the API with customer portal login ?

WE have been given a customer portal access only for a could based jira. We need to sync our issues with our mantis based system . 

Its rather cumbersome to do it manually. Can one help please ?

Tx,

Gabor

3 answers

Hey Gábor, could you specify the steps you're trying to follow to integrate JIRA + Mantis?

Meanwhile, I believe This Documentation says a lot for this kind of integration!

Please share your thoughts!

Rodrigo Silva | Cloud Support

Hi Rodrigo , 

Our company uses Mantis for the time being. Our Supplier is using Jira. Now my team is to raise issues in our system as first line and some of the issues then to be "replicated" in Jira. 

I would like to have a program that can sync comments and issues with the two systems. 

However , we are only given access to customer portal. Seems to me that I cannot work with your API with my user id , It keeps failing on erorrs like 'field xxx does not exists or you dont have permission'  .

What can we do here  ?

any ideas ?

Tx,

Gabor

any ideas on this , pls ?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

393 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you