Can I use custom test fields in a test cycle search in Zephyr?

Pedro Perez June 5, 2014

Hello,

If I perform a simple test search, I am able to use any JQL to query any custom field about my test. However, if I'm searching within a test cycle, this becomes more limited. I can only use very specific test cycle criteria to search tests, which makes it difficult for multiple testers testing within a test cycle. There are even multiple testers within a component, so it's difficult for them to not step on each other's toes. Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2014

Hi Pedro,

Is it possible you can elaborate exactly what search you are wanting to do? We might be able to assist if we know what you want to search for.

Additionally to help you out, below is a link to our ZQL reference page. Please note that ZQL can only be used in the Zephyr for JIRA search test executions navigator, and JQL can only be used in the JIRA issue navigator. You can not mix or combine the searches.

https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/ZQL+Reference

Kind Regards,

Emily

Suggest an answer