Can I use JIRA Core to manage construction projects?

Saiful Shahril Saini October 18, 2016

My company is looking for a web-based on-premise-hosted solution for managing non-software projects - specifically, pipeline construction projects. I'm interested in JIRA Core but I can't find a suitable demo that showcases construction use cases.

The main pain points to address are:

• Let external contractors/consultants submit project progress updates, which must allow for file attachment uploads. They're currently doing it via email which is difficult to track and archive.
  • Track progress of daily work done, down to how much pipe was laid that day, and see reports that do stuff like show summations of all pipe laid in a given time period.

It'll be great if we can get someone from the product team to give us a demo specific to this domain, to convince the business folks of JIRA Core's capability.

1 answer

0 votes
Justin Leader [HyperVelocity] October 18, 2016

Hello @Saiful Shahril Saini,

I'm the CEO of one of Atlassian's Expert Partners, HyperVelocity Consulting. I'd be very happy to discuss a customization of JIRA for the projects you outline. 

Please get in touch with me at hello@hypervelocityconsulting.com or 866-250-4157. 

Thanks,

Justin

Suggest an answer