Can I sort a filter so that subtasks are listed under the parent issue?

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

Right now, the filter can be sorted by anyone of the columns, but how do I get the subtasks sorted under their parent?

3 answers

1 vote
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

I do not think it is possible with the issue navigator, but add-ons supporting an indented level can do that, e.g. Gantt-Chart for Jira by Frank Polscheit.

0 votes
Graeme Anelay October 19, 2014

Structures the only way I've found to do it. Have to import data from jql in and then setup a sync on them, per structure. But that's the only way I've found to do what you're looking for.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2014

Structure by ALM Works would also work here.  http://almworks.com/structure/overview.html

I've tried a few sort options but nothing is jumping out that would accomplish this with JIRA out of the box.

Suggest an answer