Can I set the default value somewhere to show 50 groups groups from a Group Picker field?

Todor Kostadinov February 18, 2013

Hi,

We have around 30 groups from which our Service Desk have to choose on the issue create screen.

The problem is that only first 20 groups are visible on the first page, and they have to choose to display 50 groups, or the second page in order to assign the issue to the 21th group, for example. Can I set the default value somewhere to show 50 groups groups from a Group Picker field?

Please excuse my rookie question!

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Todor Kostadinov May 12, 2014

One year, no answer, I'll close this question.

Thank you all for your help.

0 votes
Todor Kostadinov February 25, 2013

Someone? Where are java ninjas? :)

0 votes
Todor Kostadinov February 21, 2013

All I need is to change the default number of groups seen in GroupPickerBrowser.jspa.

Where are the options/settings for this file or the file itself?

0 votes
Florin Manaila
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

Hi Todor,

Are you sure you tagged your question correctly? The User Group Picker plugin allows you to select only users , not groups.

If, however, you are referring to the standard JIRA Group Picker, AFAIK, you can't change the default value for groups per page.

Todor Kostadinov February 19, 2013

Yes, sorry about that, my question was mistagged.

So, any way to change that value? The default value for the shown in the popup window for the Group Picker Field?

Florin Manaila
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

As far as I know, you can't change it. Maybe someone else knows a "hackaround".

Todor Kostadinov February 19, 2013

Thank you for your answers!

I tagged the question with "jira" now, lets hope that someone will now some kind of hack, since I'm fighting with this for 2 days.

Todor Kostadinov February 25, 2013

Someone? Where are java ninjas? :)

Suggest an answer