Can I see the default view for an issue to "Comments" not to "All" ?

krussell101 July 15, 2013

When I am looking at an single issue, in the Acitivity section is always has the tab set to "All". I prefer the "Comments" tab so I have one extra mouse click for every ticket I view. Is it possible to configure my user to default to the "Comments" tab?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
krussell101 July 15, 2013

I do understand. But it does not behave this way if I am clicking on the JIRA link from a JIRA-sent email.

And . . . on closer inspection now I see why. It's because the embedded links contain "all-tabpanel".

AHA! So it's the link in the emails that is causing me grief. I will be more selective re. the link that I select in the email.

Thanks RP!

Karla

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2013

if any answers or comments helped to you dont forgot to voteup/accept as a answers :)

1 vote
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2013

the comment tab will be the default always, but if one issue is openedwith 'All' tab and try to open any other issue then it will open with the previous selected tab

ex:

you have opened issue and selected 'All' tab and try to open another issue that time it will open with 'All' tab only.

i hope you got my point!!

Suggest an answer