Can I run a saved subscription report on demand?

Douglas Whitwill January 17, 2017

I believe in the previous version of All-In-One Reports for JIRA I was able to run a test of the subscription for a report. Where has this feature gone?

Of course I can run the specific report manually but then I have to export it as excel and send to the people in question but I just want to run the whole subscription so the report is directly sent to the users as per the schedule.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2017

Hello!

The add-on allows for on demand execution of subscription report from "My Reports" page now. Please give it a try and let us know if you face any problems.

Regards

AIO Reports

0 votes
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2017

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. We are working on re-enabling that feature and it will be available again from next week.

Regards

AIO Reports

Suggest an answer