Can I reopen a closed sprint?

Deleted user November 7, 2014

I was a bit hasty and closed a sprint before I'd updated some issues. Is there any way to reopen a sprint you've closed?

5 answers

1 vote
Pierre-Yves Beaudouin December 1, 2014

There is a feature request, you can vote for it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7804

1 vote
Deleted user November 7, 2014

Ah. Any plans to make that less awkward? smile

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2014

Good counter question :)

0 votes
Paul Juhala April 18, 2019

Cannot  restart my.account with my pass word useing .my ssme password ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2019

This has nothing to do with the question, and does not really make any sense either - if you want to "restart" your account, use the account password reset.  If the account in question has a good password policy, it won't let you reuse an old password, so choose a new one.

0 votes
Elaine Thambiah January 9, 2015

can believe you cant and the option is not here, may have to go to greenhopper instead

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2015

Agile IS Greenhopper.

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2014

Hi Morton, 

Yes, that is possible. Though, you will have to raise a ticket on Atlassian SAC (http://support.atlassian.com) under Atlassian OnDemand. smile

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events