Can I remove Board view from a JWM Project Management project?

Deleted user July 4, 2021

JWM allows for issues to be viewed in either board view or list views.
If a project has Issues with different workflows assigned to it, the board view becomes unavailable, as below.

This is fine, I understand that having multiple workflows means using board view is not possible.

The problem I am having is that our company has multiple workflows within all of its projects and as such we don't/can't really use board view.
When a project is selected to view, the default view is board view (below). 

Is it possible to remove Board view from a JWM Project Management project? 
Or if not, can I at least change the default screen that a project opens to (i.e. to List view)?

2021-07-05 13_38_04-Clipboard.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2021

Unfortunately I don’t know of any way to disable this. The reason, likely already known to you, that you might receive the image you show above is that you have edited the basic workflow for the project and for business projects that becomes a problem. It would be nice if you could set the default board to one that you specifically define.

Deleted user July 6, 2021

That's right, we've got more than one workflow on our all of our Projects so Board throws the 'Don't see your work' screen.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-20?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=9ac919e2-4ec6-4961-b984-a9f581907704

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-36467

For anyone having similar issues, please upvote these Suggestions.

Short of disabling board, having a default landing page setting and being able to set to list would be acceptable in the interim.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events