Can I re- arrange sprints in plan mode?

Sarika Ramini November 10, 2014

Can I re- arrange sprints in plan mode? like I want to see the sprints on scrum board in the order of October, November, impeded, backlog sprint instead of current order October, impeded, November, backlog sprint.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2014

Sarika,

What version of Agile are you using? Similar functionality was released in JIRA Agile 6.6.11: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/JIRA+Agile+6.6.11+Release+Notes

Simply update your JIRA Agile and you should be set smile

Thanks for the response smile.

Version 6.6.13 looks so cool but we are in V6.1 which has long way to go to reach 6.6.13 version.

I can't update JIRA Agile on my own, it has to go through JIRA admins in the organization, will check with them in this regards.

Is there a way to do this in JIRA Agile V6.1 by any chance?

Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2014

Ah, unfortunately not unless you manually move each issue between sprints. That would be the only way around it, which also could cause a lot of human error. With any luck your admins can help update this for you!

Hmm.. Thanks though :)

Suggest an answer