Can I pull data from JIRA OnDemand using PHP??

Michael Johnson November 12, 2013

I am creating a php application I am wondering if it possible to do this with php

2 answers

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2013

No matter what language you use, you can use the JIRA Command Line Interface to get and push data. Or you can do more programming and use the remote APIs directly.

Michael Johnson November 12, 2013

By remote APIs am I able to get issues and display them? or if a project is complete can I stick a message in PHP to tell the users that a project is complete?

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2013

Yes, there are remote APIs of getting issues, it would be up to your code to display them. Don't know what you mean by the term project is complete. If you are not an expert on programming with remote APIs, I would recommend to stick with the more simple approach of running commands using JCLI.

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2013

Suggest an answer