Can I limit the transitions that are displayed in the define approvals tab?

David Bauserman January 6, 2016

When mapping a transition to an approval, it would be great if I could only display the Transitions that we need to  use.  All workflow transitions are currently displaying, so it gets a little confusing to have to scroll down to find the transition you need to map.

1 answer

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2016

Hello,
In order to meet your requirement and increase usability, we are able to provide the choice to filter the displayed source/destination status linked by a selected workflow transition.

The configuration screen will look like as showed below:

DefineApprovals.png

The select list will display transitions alphabetically ordered in which you can also type in your choice.

Please, let me know if this new functionality is able to encounter your needs.

Best Regards,

Antonella

David Bauserman January 11, 2016

Thank you for your response. This is the screen I am referring to. I want to limit what is displayed on this screen to the end user. For example using your screen shot above, I would want to just show In Review >> Done but none of the others. Is there a way to filter this already?

Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2016

There isn't.

David Bauserman January 11, 2016

If you would only show the transitions that have been defined on the approval mapping screen instead of all transitions in the workflow that would work.

Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2016

Add-on version 3.5 (due date: February 2, 2016) will offer the feature. Regards

Suggest an answer