Can I limit the transitions that are displayed in the define approvals tab?

When mapping a transition to an approval, it would be great if I could only display the Transitions that we need to  use.  All workflow transitions are currently displaying, so it gets a little confusing to have to scroll down to find the transition you need to map.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello,
In order to meet your requirement and increase usability, we are able to provide the choice to filter the displayed source/destination status linked by a selected workflow transition.

The configuration screen will look like as showed below:

DefineApprovals.png

The select list will display transitions alphabetically ordered in which you can also type in your choice.

Please, let me know if this new functionality is able to encounter your needs.

Best Regards,

Antonella

Thank you for your response. This is the screen I am referring to. I want to limit what is displayed on this screen to the end user. For example using your screen shot above, I would want to just show In Review >> Done but none of the others. Is there a way to filter this already?

If you would only show the transitions that have been defined on the approval mapping screen instead of all transitions in the workflow that would work.

Add-on version 3.5 (due date: February 2, 2016) will offer the feature. Regards

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

130 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you