Can I integrate JIRA with Outlook?

Hello there,

Can someone please help on this issue like how can I integrate JIRA with outlook so, that I can fire few more quaries?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

to have an email address to send emails from, and that email address which you have specified will show in the From field in the recipient side.

They do get an email from JIRA. The email from address is what was setup in JIRA config. The email address name says <VIA USER WHO MADE THE CHANGE>, This text is also configurable in JIRA. I am not sure if that is the issue you are refering to but I think it is.

0 vote

I think you need to define "integrate" more carefully - what do you mean by that?

Or describe the end goal - what does the user see? What do they do, where and what effect on both systems does it have?

Thanks Nic, but my question can it possible?

Lets come to your point,

when an issue is creating via an email, I added few people in CC and then I am sending to JIRA system, here CC's users should not get an email from ME, they should get an email from JIRA system saying that this is the issue and you are all watchers.

Hope I am clear

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Meet the AUG leaders of Northern Virginia

@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....

131 views 5 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you