Can I integrate JIRA Service Desk with SAP ByD, C4C and Successfactors

sukrutha October 7, 2015

2 answers

0 votes
Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2024

OnRamp, marketplace app supports native integration to SAP SuccessFactors. Please find the demo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aAno74x57U

Disclosure: I'm part of the Onward team who built OnRamp.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2015

Probably, but you do need to define what you mean by "integrate".

Cheri Starr February 23, 2016

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist], as far as my company is concerned, our Customer and Client group are moving to C4C.  These groups may have tasks that need to be done by IT to complete an over arching ticket.  Our IT department uses JIRA,  So, we want to know if there is a way for them to create a tasks in C4C that can be assigned to us in JIRA, and then we be able to update the ticket in JIRA and it also update the C4C ticket as well.

Any questions regarding that scenario?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2016

Not really - you're going to need to find or write code that C4C can execute to push data into JIRA over REST, and then some more for JIRA post-functions to do the same in reverse (assuming C4C has a remote API of some sort)

Cheri Starr February 23, 2016

I this something that I will be able to do as a Cloud user? In the past, I have found that any customization has been limited due to not being on the Server instance.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2016

Partly.  Cloud has the REST api, so you can do the "C4C pokes data into JIRA", but C4C will need to support webhooks in JIRA to get data to go the other way.

Suggest an answer