Can I import testcases from other system to any/all of atlassian test management product?

Vera Ermilova February 14, 2017

I used not JIRA test management system. We'd like to import our cases to any of Atlassian product. What atlassian's test managements systems allow to import them correctly. Specially , I wonder about summary, precondition data and parent's id

2 answers

0 votes
Cheney Ma [Go2Group]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2017

JIRA itself is lack of Test Case and Test Management features. 

If you are currently looking for a Test Management JIRA plugin, it might be worth to have a look at synapseRT: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.go2group.jira.plugin.synapse/server/overview

It supports to import your Test Cases with structure information to JIRA.

0 votes
Sergio Freire - Xblend
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2017

JIRA s a great tool for Test Management, as it is for Requirement and Defect management.

Please give a look at this free e-book that details precisely how JIRA can be used as a Test Management tool for both manual and automated tests.

Xray for JIRA is such an add-on that takes advantage of JIRA and empowers it with test management features, allowing you to create, organize, pland and execute all your different test types.

Regards,

Sergio

Suggest an answer