Can I import my Cloud backed up data including configurations into “Trail” version of Server instance?

Deepak Patadia February 12, 2016

Below questions are in line with my yesterday question - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/36119728:

1. I took the backup of our cloud instance and restored. It shows two folders i.e. data and logos and includes two files i.e. activeobjects.xml and entities.xml. Why ”Issues” and "Users and their group settings" are not included in backup?

2. In order to ensure that all my data and configurations, including schemes are migrated / imported from Cloud to Server instance, I want to setup server instance on my local machine. I downloaded the TRIAL version of server instance. Does this Trial JIRA server version allow me to import my cloud backed up data? Or FIRST I need to purchase the Server instance license?

Please let us know. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Deepak

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2016
  1.  They are.  What makes you think they are missing?
  2. The evaluation is fully functional, it's just the licence will expire.  So you don't need the server licence first.

Suggest an answer