Can I hide a "tab"?

john.pfotzer@verizonwireless.com July 27, 2015

On my create issue screen I have two tabs. Is it possible to "hide" my second tab or is my only choice to delete it?

2 answers

0 votes

ok, I can run with that answer. Thanks Nic.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2015

You'll have to delete it - not much point in having the option to have it if you can hide it - might as well delete!

randyz July 27, 2015

yah, I would just delete it as well.

If anyone complains it can be added to the main tab.

My purpose is that I have this tab I don't think anyone is using anymore, neither do the PM's that work the project. I was asked if I can hide it "temporarily" to see if anyone Squawks. If no one does it can be permanently deleted.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2015

It's harmless to delete it (just jot down the fields that it had on it so you can put it back if you need it). The screens really are just lists of fields to present to a user at certain points (tabbed or not), so deleting a tab does not actually change any data.

Suggest an answer