It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I have multiple Roadmaps tied to one Software Project?

I would like to create separate Roadmaps in my Roadmaps Tab, under the same Software Project.

One of the reasons looking to do so is so I can pull in the specific roadmaps into a Confluence page. I do not want to pull in my complete roadmap to a Confluence page that is specific to one item.

1 answer

Hi @Jonathan Blanco

Is this in Next-Gen? 

Not sure it is possible to create more than one roadmap in the same project at this stage if so. A few options:

• Consider an add-on with other roadmap features - such as Jira Portfolio.
  • Check if Confluence Cloud has the roadmap macro - this can usually be set using a JQL filter so you could have multiple roadmaps in Confluence showing different versions of the overall roadmap.

There are a few different tickets for roadmap filtering or limiting - see this suggestion for more information (I suggest pressing Ctrl+F and looking for any titles with "roadmap" in them).

Ste

Thanks for reply, @Ste . Unfortunately I am not seeing it in the Next-Gen.

Hi @Jonathan Blanco

This isn't Next-Gen? Where are you seeing the roadmap?

Ste

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

375 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you