Can I have multiple Roadmaps tied to one Software Project?

Jonathan Blanco September 11, 2019

I would like to create separate Roadmaps in my Roadmaps Tab, under the same Software Project.

One of the reasons looking to do so is so I can pull in the specific roadmaps into a Confluence page. I do not want to pull in my complete roadmap to a Confluence page that is specific to one item.

1 answer

0 votes
Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2019

Hi @Jonathan Blanco

Is this in Next-Gen? 

Not sure it is possible to create more than one roadmap in the same project at this stage if so. A few options:

• Consider an add-on with other roadmap features - such as Jira Portfolio.
  • Check if Confluence Cloud has the roadmap macro - this can usually be set using a JQL filter so you could have multiple roadmaps in Confluence showing different versions of the overall roadmap.

There are a few different tickets for roadmap filtering or limiting - see this suggestion for more information (I suggest pressing Ctrl+F and looking for any titles with "roadmap" in them).

Ste

Jonathan Blanco September 12, 2019

Thanks for reply, @Ste . Unfortunately I am not seeing it in the Next-Gen.

Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2019

Hi @Jonathan Blanco

This isn't Next-Gen? Where are you seeing the roadmap?

Ste

Suggest an answer