Can I get a report of every worklog in a period by task without totaling and with when it was logged

Chris Nelson April 10, 2017

My goal it to be able to figure out how long I've been working on something.  I'm fairly good about recording time on a task before moving to the next so the answer to "How long have I been working on Task B?" Is the same as "When did I last log time on Task A."  What I'd like to see is a report like:

|Key|Time logged|When logged|

|Task A|1h|8:30am|

|Task B|30m|9:00am|

|Task A|1h|10:30am|  <- Oops, didn't account for a half hour there

and now I've been working on Task C and it's noon so looking at that I know to add an hour and a half to Task C before going to lunch.  I've tried and tried and can't figure out how to do that.  Can I?

I'd actually be OK with out the Time Logged column if I could get the When Logged as a time, not a date.  The best I've been able to do is to get ticket update as a date but that's wrong if I took notes in the ticket or, worse, someone else updated a ticket I was working on while I was away.

1 answer

0 votes
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2019

Hi @Chris Nelson!

I'm sorry no one answered you back then.

Did you manage to find the solution on your own?

Christopher Nelson February 12, 2019
Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2019

Hi @Christopher Nelson!

That's the way to deal with issues :)

Thank you for the link.

Suggest an answer