Can I get a record or mapping of issues that were moved in bulk?

Stephanie Hart January 23, 2014

4 months ago I created a new project and used "bulk edit" to move a bunch of issues to that project. Is there some way to get a record or mapping of what the old Jira issue IDs were and what the new ones are? For example SW-351 became MDC-3, etc.

Thanks,
Stephanie

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephanie Hart January 29, 2014

Yes, I was looking for a report of all tickets that were updated. Ended up going through them one by one, time consuming and tedious, but I got what I needed. Thank-you.

0 votes
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2014

the change in the issue key is reflected in the History of the issue as un update. See below:

One option is to search for all issues updated during the specific time frame you did this change with the JQL similar to that:

updated >= 2013-12-10 AND updated <= 2014-01-14

or Search the actual history. Unfortunately searching the issue history is not easy, you can use the script described here:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/138938/what-happened-with-search-history

0 votes
Aron Aizenstat January 23, 2014

Are you looking for a report of all tickets that were updated? You can of course see this information in the History of each ticket but not sure that's what you're asking for

Suggest an answer