Can I get a list of people by project?

Dale Carruth December 3, 2014

The People directory shows All People or People with Personal Space.

Can I set a filter by project?

Can I list users in a project by role?

2 answers

1 vote
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

Take a look at this plugin. As far as I understand the question, it gives you almost exactly the list you want.

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

This is for Stash.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2014

It bypasses the lack of actual requirements in the question by simply showing all the access. It's about the only approach that works until you have an answer to "how do you define who is "in" a project?"

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2014

Assuming (really not sure) that "project" above correlates with Stash projects and/or repos, this should be a good approximation, but of course, everything depends on what "in a project/role" means.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2014

I don't think it's an approximation, it's perfectly accurate. It answers the question for "show us all the user/project information" really well. What it can't do is answer the "arbitrary rule about who is "in" a project that is undefined here". I'm saying that your answer is as good as we can get without more information :-)

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2014

That is precisely what I was aiming for. :)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2014

There's no way to do this, because it's impossible to specify a rule that works for everyone when you ask the question "How do you define who is in a project?"

Suggest an answer