Our project dynamically creates project keys based on combinations of developer name abbreviations. These often end up being in the 15 character range. Is there any way to defeat the 10 character limit? I tried updating the project key regex in settings, but the length limit still applies.
I am creating these projects using the JCLI, but it applies to creating them manually as well.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs