Can I create JIRA-like "release notes" giving me all FishEye sourcecode references addtl.

Norbert Bittner August 5, 2013

Hi!

I was browsing for a while looking in different solutions but I did not recognize a solution that fullfills my requirements - I hope someone has a good idea for this:

We are using JIRA for our release planing for custumer projects and FishEye to integrate with our SubVersion repository. In some "Maintenance" projects, where we are fixing/changing existing code, we are asked to provide a report that shows, together with the fixed issues (i.e the JIRA release note) the modifed piece(s) of code for the individual issues (similar to the Issue screen "source tab" information ).

This report is not driven by SVN commits but JIRA issues.

Regards

Norbert

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2014

Hey there, Norbert.

I noticed that it has been a while since you receive any response here. Have you raised a ticket in the following link:

https://support.atlassian.com

You will be able seek help from the support engineers regarding the questions that you have here. If you have not, I would kindly suggest you to do so.

Hope this helps and all the best.

Suggest an answer