Can I configure which column is the "To Do" column on board?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

Hello Everyone,

I had one of our dev teams come to me asking why the Sprint health Gadget wasn't working.

Looking into it, I discovered they first board column they have listed is "Blocked".  The then have that followed by "To Do", "In Progress" & "Done".

Looking at the way they are indicated by colour it looks like the "Blocked" column is being picked up as the "To Do" (grey) column and the actual "To Do" column is being listed as an "In Progress" (blue) column.

My question is, does anyone know if this is something that I can change so that the initial column isn't "forced" to be my "To Do" column?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

Is this team using a Team-Managed (Next-Gen) or Company-Managed (Classic) project?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2021

Hi @Mykenna Cepek!

Sorry I should have mentioned this is a Company-Managed Project.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer