Can I change the fields on the initial create issue screen?

Bryant Bateman February 21, 2012

I have created a new screen scheme and linked it to create issue, but when I go to create a new issue, the standard create issue screens seems to appear.

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2012

Have you associated the screen with a screen scheme and associated the project with it?

Bryant Bateman February 21, 2012

Hey Jobin, Thanks for the response.

I had done that. After looking more closely, I just noticed that it is pulling the correct screen, but some of the fields are just not displaying. Any reason why some fields can display and others not? One Field is a a custom field which I have confirmed is linked to issue type and project. Even regenerated the index to no avail.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2012

Is that field hidden in the field configuration scheme? Are you seeing the field when you edit the issue?

Suggest an answer