Can I change the SLA of an issue based on an input of Custom field?

Sakshi Mittal April 14, 2016

I have different SLAs for Incidents. So if the Resolution is a Code change the SLA is 5 days but if its a configuration change the SLA is 5 hours. Can I configure this in some way?

3 answers

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2016

Yes, SLAs are defined using JQL. You can use custom field values to set different SLAs.

0 votes
Sakshi Mittal April 15, 2016

I am able to configure this in my Project with this Plugin.

Thanks for your help

0 votes

How can I configure it. Is there some documentation?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2016

Thanks. But I am not using JIRA Service desk, I am using JIRA for Projects Only.

So I dont see the option of creating a New Metric as is suggested in the link.

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2016

What do you mean by SLA then?

I am using this plugin for a project in JIRA which is the only support Project in my Company. Since I dont have a JIRA service desk, I need a tool like this to track my SLAs. 

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2016

Sorry haven't used it. Someone else might have an answer!

Thanks Jobin. Can you help me connect with some other Analyst?

I am using JIRA Agile

Suggest an answer