Can I change a user premissions to only view loaded tickets or premission to only view a project... I dont want them to load or edit tickets

Jane Britz February 12, 2014

I have this issue with a user that should only read the tickets that get loaded but now this user is loading and editing the tickets aswell how can I change this (only this users) premisions to view only this one project loaded including only viewing the tickets?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2014

Hi Jane,

If you have the admin permisiions then you can change the permissions for particular group/user in your project permissions schema. Check and confirm if any body using the same permission schema.

Thanks,

Patina

Yes I have admin permisions... I have found it thanks by selecting single user I can see that I can connect this user to the "read only workflow" Will this now be the right option to select should I want the user to only have read only permisions?

rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2014

Hi Jane,

You can add the user/group in "Browse Project" under Project Permissions. And to restrict the user to edit/create issue then dont add the user/group in "Create Issue", "Edit Issue" etc .. under "Issue Permissions".

Thanks,

Patina

Thank you Rambabu you are a legend

Suggest an answer