Can I attach Files to Jira reports?

Luis Pablo Morales Cruz April 11, 2018

Hi everyone! I want to know If it is possible to attach files to Jira reports! but I want to automatize it, I mean when I create a report on Jira at the end, the report only contain a reference (if I can call it like that) like only the name, I want to have the the FILE in the final report...I don't know if there is any plug-in that allow me to do this! or can I do this with EasyBI!

If your answer is yes, can you provide me a link to a tutorial or something?

Thank you for your time guys!!! :D

3 answers

0 votes
Daina Tupule eazyBI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2018

eazyBI does not have an option to show a file as a picture or URL link. That would definitely be a helpful improvement. We have it in our backlog. I added a community vote to it.

Daina / support@eazybi.com

0 votes
Luis Pablo Morales Cruz April 12, 2018

Thanks for your answer but let me be clear, when I create a Jira report, I got a status of the kanban board and all things that I've done including attached files from the Jira cards, what I want Is to have those attached files on the final report!

Because, right now I just have the name of those attached files! I want to have those attach files in the final report, not only the name of the file.

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2018

Your explanation is a bit confusing, but if you want to automatically export Jira reports to a file, then you can certainly do it the combination of these two apps:

1. PDF View Plugin can export Jira reports to PDF
  2. PDF Automation can run that export periodically or at issue events

jira-dashboard-kanban-report

Suggest an answer