Can I add zephyr related fields to other issue types in Jira other than "Test" issues?

Mike Braunewell April 8, 2015

Hi Team,

We use in our set up the issue types bug, new feature,.... the usual thing at the same time we have the issue type "Test"

Jira v zephyr 1 Apr. 09 10.22.jpg

When I create a ticket with issue type test we can see the below fields:

Jira v Zephyr 2 Apr. 09 10.28.jpg

But when i try and add the same fields to any other issue type in the list like bug or new feature they don't show up when creating a new issue other than test.

Is it possible to add those fields with the same functionality as in a Test ticket to other issue types? And how do i do this if it is possible.

Thanks for the help

Mike Braunewell

3 answers

0 votes
Larry Wilson March 4, 2019

It would be very useful if we could apply the Step custom field to other Issue Types

0 votes
Mike Braunewell April 16, 2015

Hi Team,

thanks for the info, much appreciated

Regards

Mike

0 votes
vimal kumar April 9, 2015

Hello Mike,

We would like to inform you that the "Test " issue type is a feature that is incorporated as part of our ZFJ plugin which is by design and serves the main purpose of our product. However for other issue type like Bug etc, please note those issue type completely belongs to Atlassain JIRA and we don't have the rights or access to modify those screens. Unfortunately this is only upto JIRA if they can bring the changes you had mentioned above.

Regards,

Zephyr Support.

Suggest an answer