Can I Bulk Edit the Components in a Project?

System Administrator
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2015

If I select a Project, go to the Components page and click Manage Components I get a screen which allows me to change the Component Lead for the various components.  I don't see a Tools menu to do a Bulk Edit the usual way so I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can avoid having to change the Component Leads individually?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2015

There is not bulk edit option. If it is something that you do regularly, you might want to write a script that does it.

System Administrator
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2015

I thought as much.  I can't find it because it isn't there.  At least I know I can stop looking now, thanks.

Suggest an answer