Can Crucible update a Jira field when review closed?

Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2014

I asked an earlier question if Crucible can run groovy scripts -- the answer was NO -- disappointing.

Now I'm asking the more general question: Can Crucible update a Jira field (custom or standard) when the review is closed?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2014

I'm at the point where Jira 5.2.11 is integrated with Crucible 3.0.3 to a point when the review is closed, the available Jira transitions can be selected. The problem here is the transition require data entry with a Jira screen. Crucible won't display that screen so the transition fails. I'll develop a transition with no screen will update the fields. Not the best but it will do.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2014

You can check if there is a Review Closed event (https://developer.atlassian.com/display/FECRUDEV/Event+Listener+Module+Type)?

Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2014

Interesting. A dated article with the only comment asking for an up to date, functional example. Any chance, it can be updated?

Suggest an answer