Can Breathe HR be integrated with Jira Cloud?

James Herman February 22, 2024

Is it possible to integrate Breathe HR with Jira Cloud and if so what exactly does that integration allow you to do? I want to streamline our onboarding and offbording process along side using jira Assets.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2024

Welcome to the community @James Herman !

From Atlassian marketplace there is no Breathe HR and from the Breathe HR documentation there isn't any proof that it can be integrated with Jira.

As a short answer, no it cannot be integrated with Breather HR. Have you searched for other apps on the marketplace since there are 19 of them related to HR?

James Herman February 22, 2024

Thanks Nikola. I'll explore other options.

0 votes
Caity Belta
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 2, 2024

Hi @James Herman - 

I just came across your post. I'm working with Atlassian JSM Product Managers. We recently created an HR Professionals community group. It's just getting started so there isn't a ton of activity yet, but we're hoping to make it a place where customers and product managers can talk about how they are using (or wish they could be using) Atlassian Products for HR applications. If that sounds interesting, check it out & join! Thanks! Caity

0 votes
Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 28, 2024

Hi @James Herman - Here is a quick demo on how we can integrate to BreatheHR. 

Happy to set up a time and show a live demo. Hope this helps.

0 votes
Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 22, 2024

HI @James Herman - We can help you with this request. We can show you a demo of Breathe HR integration using OnRamp

Regards

Prabhu

Suggest an answer