Calling JIRA Rockstars in the Bay Area

Deleted user September 13, 2017

We are needing help setting up JIRA as a full Agile Project Management Tool.  In our office, the experience and expertise has only been centered around JIRA used for Product Development.  We would like to, and potentially pay for someone to come on-site, so that we can properly and appropriately develop JIRA for our needs.  Please contact me at your convenience:

Keiichiro Yoshida

610-741-7456

kyoshida@signet.tv

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2017

My sales guys tell me I should tell you that there are some Adaptavists in the area, and if they get stuck, they have access to about 150 other Adaptavists for help.

That, to me, feels like an advert, rather than help, so a better answer is for you to check out https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search (and then come over to the Adaptavist side - we have beer and cookies)

Deleted user September 18, 2017

Thank you Nic.  Hopefully we have a solution coming up soon with a meeting with cPrime tomorrow.  Will keep you posted - thanks for at least responding.  

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2017

Good choice, they're nice people :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events