Calendar icon not working

Hello

I added a Date picker custom field to my issue screen. It shows text box and calendar picker next to it, when I click on calendar picker it does not show the calendar.

Any idea why this could happen.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Abe

3 answers

0 vote

Hi Abraham Abe,

Are you getting any javascript errors? Which browser are you using? Did you install any Jira Suite Utilities plugin and configure date picker as mandatory field? Have you changed the date/time format in your Looks and Feel page?

In this case, please check the following information.

1. Please try remove the web browser cache and reindex your jira.
  2. Ensure plugin is installed with JIRA compatible version. Uninstall the current one from JIRA Administration >> Plugins.
  3. Test on other browser.
  4. Please see Date/Time default format.

Hope its helps.

John

I have installed JIRA Suite Utilities.

I think my problem is simpler than that, it has got to do with permissions. I can see the calandar when I click Icon, when I login as one user and not when other.

Can you please tell me which permission can have this effect (Edit issue?). Just want to understand what is going on..

Hi,

As far as I know nothing to do with edit issue permission, Because when edit issue permission is not there, you will not be able to view the edit screen itself.Is it happening always for that particular user ? or is it temporary ? If it is temporary then it may be a server glitch.

I just made a page with a calendar on it. Did you enable it with some javascript? Or did you just put the elements on the page?

It is happening always for a particular user (admin)

I just created a date picker custom field and put in a screen (my screen has many tabs)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Meet the AUG leaders of Northern Virginia

@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....

158 views 5 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you