Calendar Date select works intermittently

Dan Flint
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2012

Hi,

Currently when I try to select a date by clicking on the calendar date picker when creating an issue, trying to log work etc the feature does not work. However once created it is then accessable...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Dan

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Flint
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2012

This was resolved by disabling the "Jira Suite Utilities Plugin" - I have raised a question in regards to this against the plugin in.

Thanks

Dan

0 votes
Dan Flint
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2012

This is in IE9 and if I turn script debugging on I get the following error messages:

Line: 1

Error: Unable to get value of the property 'split': object is null or undefined

Line: 1

Error: 'Calendar' is undefined

Note: this occurs when creating an issue from issue tab only and not when within a project...

Suggest an answer