3. Frequently changing modules== 0

4. High impact on the interconnected system ==1

Risk severity == 5 (Critical)

5 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2013

The ones I've done with the script runner are site specific and hence probably useless to other people. It's far better for you to do it, so you get the rules you need correct and learn the script runner for yourself.

0 votes
dinesh dhinakaran November 28, 2013

can i have the sample caluculation script

0 votes
dinesh dhinakaran November 28, 2013

hi i need a formula to calculate the RIsk severity based on External risk values risk severity will be the sum of External Risk values.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2013

You'll need some code. Although I'd advise looking at plugins first.

There is a risk-management plugin which lets you do some similar things, and has some helpful reports and displays. If that's not suitable, then I'd look at the script runner plugin, because that can create "scripted fields" in which you can embed your calculation.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 28, 2013

There is no question here, just a set of data.

What are you actually asking us?

Suggest an answer