Calculated field based on date field and add no.of days to existing field on jira

Lakshmi S February 3, 2020

Hello Team,

How to calculate date field and no.of days to other field (Remediation required by) Could you please help us how to achieve this ?

First Seen : Date/Time field

Remediation Required By : 

Critical: First Seen Date + 14 days
High: First Seen Date + 30 days
Medium: First Seen Date + 60 days
Low: First Seen Date + 90 days
Info: No Value Required

3 answers

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2020

Hi @Lakshmi S ,

You may want to review the below threads and see if you find the answer to your question in there:

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers,
Dario

0 votes
Lakshmi S February 12, 2020

Hi @Shannon S ,

Sorry for confusing, this question is related to JIRA. I am not sure how it tagged to Confluence.

We have two fields First seen and Remediation Required By.

In the Remediation Required By field is also date field. 

Here Critical : First seen Date + 14 days  (need to add 14 days to First seen date, so it would be critical.)

like wise...

First Seen : Date/Time field

Remediation Required By : 

Critical: First Seen Date + 14 days
High: First Seen Date + 30 days
Medium: First Seen Date + 60 days
Low: First Seen Date + 90 days
Info: No Value Required

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2020

No worries, Lakshmi!

I will move this question over to the Jira collection and have one of my colleagues help you out there.

Thank you for your understanding!

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 11, 2020

Hello Lakshmi,

Thank you for raising this with us.

Can you help me understand what this is for exactly? Are you looking to calculate what fills into the table in Confluence based on fields in Jira, or is this entirely a Jira question, where you want to send the calculations to a custom field in Jira?

You raised the question in Confluence so I just want to fully understand what you're trying to accomplish here.

Thank you!

Shannon

Suggest an answer