Calculate the interval between two dates and add several issues of values

Valter Arantes June 23, 2015

Good afternoon everyone.

I have two problems:

1 - In the given situation, I start date and end of an issue, so I would like to know if a way for me to calculate the time between these two dates, this is possible?

2 - I have a custom field, which records an integer in monthly report I need the sum of all fields of issues from a data month, I wonder if there is a way to make this calculation?

Guys, thank you.

Att
Valter Arantes

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015

These are not possible without plugins. Unfortunately, not an option in Cloud version.

0 votes

Thank you for your response Jobin Kuruvilla.

But I would not be possible to install a plugin for this?

Att
Valter Arantes

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015

JIRA Cloud doesn't allow installing plugins. It only has a list of verified plugins. You can use the Atlassian Connect framework to write your own reports and that might be an options for you. https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/index.html

Thank you, I will see this possibility.

Suggest an answer