Calculate the interval between two dates and add several issues of values

Good afternoon everyone.

I have two problems:

1 - In the given situation, I start date and end of an issue, so I would like to know if a way for me to calculate the time between these two dates, this is possible?

2 - I have a custom field, which records an integer in monthly report I need the sum of all fields of issues from a data month, I wonder if there is a way to make this calculation?

Guys, thank you.

Att
Valter Arantes

2 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

These are not possible without plugins. Unfortunately, not an option in Cloud version.

Thank you for your response Jobin Kuruvilla.

But I would not be possible to install a plugin for this?

Att
Valter Arantes

JIRA Cloud doesn't allow installing plugins. It only has a list of verified plugins. You can use the Atlassian Connect framework to write your own reports and that might be an options for you. https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/index.html

Thank you, I will see this possibility.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

165 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you