CSV importing error, issueType=10001

Nicola Barton April 15, 2015
I'm currently trialling JIRA & Agile and am trying to replicate an existing project being used on a different system. To get me started, I have created a csv import with a small number of fields and entries:
Summary,Issue Type,Description,Label,Attachment,Column,Project

However, it brings up an error 

ExternalIssue{externalId=autoid-1234567891234567891, summary=ABCD, issueType=10001}

How do I fix this? 

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2015

That message simply states the fields and their values. Could you grab us a screen shot of what error you see on screen? Do you see any warnings and whatnot?

0 votes
Nicola Barton April 15, 2015

Thanks. I figured it out. The Issue status was being rejected - assume it was because it should have been CAPS. The error information on the screen was what was shown but the in depth report showed this information once you dug deep enough. Certainly makes you work to find this out though! 

0 votes
pborkowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2015

Could you paste a bit more informations from your warning message/log file. The message ExternalIssue{externalId=autoid-1234567891234567891, summary=ABCD, issueType=10001} is not an error/warning.

Suggest an answer