CSV import gets all dates exactly 6 months wrong

DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2014

After successful import of 35 issues from attached csv (using attached configuration) all dates for all tickets are precisely 6 months earlier than they should be.

This date "2014-07-30 12:11" using this conversion "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm" results in a date of January 30, 2014 12:11. ???

All help appreciated.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2014

Please give the format you use in the CSV imppoter, as for me you don't use correct case.

The proper format as for my understanding should be yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm

DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2014

DOH! Yeah. I put seconds in there didn't I. THANKS.

Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2014

you've put nothing - so january is the default month I guess. I suppose all of your imported tickets have dates of the same month.

0 votes
DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 11, 2014

Guess I can't attach files .... ?

Suggest an answer